In addition to the excellent informal networking opportunities CACME provides, CACME posts job opportunities in the continuing healthcare education field for members. If you're interested in exploring potentially new career pathways, review this page often!
If you are a member and would like to post a job here, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
to get it posted.
The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (PIM), a Jointly Accredited provider located in Englewood, Colorado, is seeking an experienced, dedicated, and self-motivated continuing healthcare education professional to join our team as a full time Program Manager.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The Program Manager’s primary responsibility is to oversee the developmental, documentation, implementation, and financial aspects of certified continuing education activities for healthcare providers.
- When applicable, coordinate the solicitation, formal contracting, and program reconciliations associated with educational grant/commercial support
- Recruit/confirm faculty and obtain all necessary documents from faculty (e.g. financial disclosure forms, presentation slides, etc.)
- Correspond with education partners, faculty, and colleagues to ensure the successful completion of all activities
- Manage projects to meet established timelines, outlining clear expectations and deadlines for all stakeholders to ensure successful project completion
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures for adherence to the defined standards of governing and regulatory bodies
- Maintain records/data and facilitate reports on accreditation activities in accordance with established practices
- Coordinate the design and production of brochures and all course materials with education partners and appropriate colleagues/team members
- Cultivate collaborative relationships to facilitate the implementation of successful strategic partnerships
- When applicable, attend programs in the capacity of faculty contact or as an on-site coordinator as needed
- Ensure successful completion and closure of programs, to include accreditation documentation
- Remain current on ACCME Standards for Commercial Support, as well other applicable rules and regulations (ACCME, FDA, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Working knowledge of CME/CE accreditation requirements, such as ACCME, ACPE, ANCC, and FDA regulations
- Possess a background in the healthcare field
- CHCP credential is strongly preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Team oriented
- Capable of administering multiple tasks concurrently and staying on top of project deadlines and deliverables
- Exceptionally strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to work with tight deadlines and multi-task many projects at different stages of development through completion in an organized manner
- Experience with:
- Goal-oriented project management
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Interacting with funding agencies and professional groups
- Some travel required
To apply: https://app.jobvite.com/CompanyJobs/Job.aspx?j=oCjebfw4
National Jewish Health is currently seeking a Manager, Educational Strategy to join our award winning team in the Office of Professional Education. The candidate selected for this role will bring strong writing skills, experience in business development and cultivating effective working relationships with stakeholders.
The Manager, Educational Strategy works to identify and develop continuing education business opportunities, programmatic concepts and educational grant proposals to generate revenues aligned with budgetary projections. Responsible for business development and securing funding for accredited continuing medical education programs and initiatives through the design and development of grant and business proposals. Develops relationships with and serves as a liaison for partners, commercial supporters, grant administrators and other organizations to maximize funding and collaboration opportunities related to National Jewish Health educational programs.
As the leading respiratory hospital in the nation, National Jewish Health is pioneering a new era of preventive and personalized medicine. By combining our efforts in comprehensive care, academic education and ground-breaking research, we're able to develop treatments that help our patients live more productive lives. If you believe in Science Transforming Life, we invite you to join our team.
For more information about National Jewish Health and our mission, vision, values and culture, please visit: http://jobs.nationaljewish.org/